Free Guide Available from 2e Architects
This guidebook from 2e Architects takes you through the process of finding a contractor and builder for your new, luxury home in the Baltimore area. You will learn about understanding the relationship between architect and builder and how important a good, positive relationship is because “architecture is a team sport.” If you have questions about how to best get project bids for your new home, this guidebook will answer this and more. A helpful selection of key topics for a potential contractor include:
- How to interview a contractor.
- Reviewing references and getting license information.
- Understanding the role of subcontractors on the home building job site.
- Using 3D renderings to help a project run smoothly.
- Understanding the contractor bidding process.
- What to know when signing a contract with a builder.
Your privacy is important to us. We never sell or share any contact information with anyone. We won’t spam you with tons of emails. Period. We will use your information only to send you the helpful information you request. You can unsubscribe at any time.