Free Guide Available from 2e Architects
This guidebook from 2e Architects takes you through the process of finding a contractor and builder for your new, luxury home in the Baltimore area. A helpful selection of key questions to ask when interviewing a potential contractor, as well as tips to understand the relationship between an architect and a contractor, and how to best get project bids for your new home. Topics include:
- How to interview a contractor.
- Reviewing references and getting license information.
- Understanding the role of subcontractors on the home building job site.
- Using 3D renderings to help a project run smoothly.
- Understanding the contractor bidding process.
- What to know when signing a contract with a builder.
Your privacy is important to us. We never sell or share any contact information with anyone. Period. We will use the following information only to send you the information you request. Provide your contact information and tell us about your project: